Photo sharing app Instagram is being liked and used by as many users these days as Facebook and Whatsapp. While you can save photos on Facebook, this is not the case in Instagram. Here you find something where you can right-click and download the photo through the Save option.
What Is Instagram?
Instagram is a very popular social media application where you can share videos and photos with your fans and followers.
If someone tries to download a video or photo from Instagram then it is not possible because Instagram does not allow us to save images.
How to Save Photos from Instagram – Method 1
In such a situation, today we are going to tell you how you can download your favorite photos from Instagram through some tips and tricks. Here we will tell how you will be able to do this in Instagram web version.
- Open the Instagram app in your desktop or laptop’s web browser.
- Now select the photo you want to save.
- Now click on the three dots on the left side above the photo.
- Click on Go to Post optio.
- Now right click and click on View Page Source option.
- Press Command + F and type ‘.jpg’ in the search bar.
- Now go to the previous ‘.jpg’ highlighted in the code. From ‘https: // instagram.’ from to ‘.jpg’ Copy the code and paste in a new tab.
- Right click on the photo and save it on your system through Save As option
You must be aware that there are two types of accounts on Instagram, one is public account and the other is private account. You can find many websites and applications for downloading photos or videos from public accounts on the Internet.
How to Save Images from Instagram – Method 2
- First of all, you have to download an application in your phone called FastSave. This application is absolutely free on Play Store.
- FastSave Service has to be enabled after downloading the FastSave application.
- Now you can open your Instagram account. There will be 3 Dots in front of any photo or video that you want to download.
- When you click on 3 Dots after that some options will appear on your screen. Now you have to click on the option with Copy Link.
- As soon as you click on the Copy Link, that photo or video will start downloading. After the download is complete, you will get its information in the Notification bar.
- Now that photo or video will be saved in your gallery. You can easily download any Instagram photo or video in this way.